Skilled Nurses are available to do physical assessments at home, in the hospital or a nursing facility. A Skilled Nurse can:
- meet with the family and client to discuss continued care or changing needs
- provide optimum outcomes and continuity by accompanying a client to a physician appointment, communicating the client health issues to the physician and reporting back to the family
- assist in reducing the number of hospitalizations due to mismanagement of medications
- assist families in medication management by providing medication setups
- monitor the progress of chronic health conditions, a specialty of licensed home care nurses
- step in to assist families when Medicare services are completed
“”All SHC skilled nurses are experienced home care providers and employees of SHC.
Additional services provided are wound care, injections, catheter care, ostomy care, tube feeding, specimen collection, tracheotomy care, and much more.
Direct care and education are duties of the Skilled Nurse.
All SHC skilled nurses are experienced home care providers and employees of SHC.