Medication management is key in active daily living. The MedSet program assists with setting up and reordering medicine, taking medicine on time and monitoring vital signs for side effects.
Your medication nurse will:
- Review all of your medication; prescription medications, over the counter medications, herbal preparations, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Develop a checklist of current medications, including vital information such as dosage times and amounts.
- Set-up reminders to help ensure that a daily medication routine is established. Help you to understand your medication.
- Update your medication list so that you have a handy, accurate list to bring to physician visits.
- Check labels, expiration dates and any warnings that may be indicated.
- Watch closely for interactions or side effects and notify your physician if you experience any problems.