Medication management is a key in active daily living. The MedSet program assists with setting up and reordering medicine, taking medicine on time and monitoring vital signs for side effects.
Your medication nurse will:
- Review all of your medication; prescription medications, over the counter medications, herbal preparations, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Develop a checklist of current medications, including vital information such as dosage times and amounts.
- Set-up reminders to help ensure that a daily medication routine is established. Help you to undertand your medication.
- Update your medication list so that you have a handy, accurate list to bring to physician visits.
- Check labels, expiration dates and any warnings that may be indicated.
- Watch closely for interactions or side effects and notify your physician if you experience any problems.