Free Training for the Family Caregiver
This family caregiver training opportunity provides safe and effective tools to use when caring for a parent or loved one in multiple settings.
Whether you are a seasoned caregiver or planning care for a family member or friend, these free classes will teach topics including:
- Monitoring & handling medications
- Home safety
- Proper body mechanics to protect yourself against injury
- Alzheimer's Disease / Dementia Awareness
- Handling caregiver stress
Who Should Attend?
- Family caregivers caring for a loved one
- Church members caring for friends
- Adult children with aging parents
- Professional caregivers looking for additional training
- June 23rd from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- November 10th from 2:00pm - 5:00pm